Panacea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Panacea

Panacea Guild, The Maelstrom

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

soppa , feral druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Puckochocklad

soppa , feral druid Empty
PostSubject: soppa , feral druid   soppa , feral druid Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:52 pm

General Information:
Name:Martin
Nationality: Swe

Character Name: Soppa
Class:Druid
Spec:Feral
Guild History: i've been in quite a few guilds only two guilds imo worth to mention, latest was saves the day but i didnt have enough time to raid with them, before that i was in emulate which was very good but they had very bad raid leading, i left for saves the day. http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/38224025 - ask if you wanna know about the other guilds

Armoury link (as you may not have you raid gear on generally you can also list your gear here, we have item stats installed if you wish to use item links)

last time i checked the armory was down ill post a link when i can see its back up ( or you can just search soppa on http://armory.wow-europe.com )

Edit: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&n=Soppa

Professions: alchemy 375 pot master / herb 390 - can make flask of mighty restoration. first aid 375 / cooking 240 / fishing 75

Questions
Do you currently know anyone in Panacea who can support your application?
don't think so Razz but i hope to learn to know y'all Smile

Why are you applying to Panacea and what do you feel you can add?

i wanna raid Smile and i don't feel like doing ssc / tk its hard and requires very much of everybody.
i can add a tankzing meatwall Smile or a walking, talking tree Razz

What is your goal in World of Warcraft?
to have fun, spend time and posibly to get all reps to exalted and get full skills Smile

What PvE experience do you have?
pre-bc:
MC,AQ20 ,AQ40 4 bosses ,Zg ,BWL
Naxx 1boss ,UBRS,LBRS,Onyxia - with another char Razz
tbc:
karazhan - clear
Gruul - clear
maggy - clear
SSC - 5/6
TK - 3/4
What is the hardest boss you have faced, and why?
id say morogrim with the Murlocs spawn, raid healers not stoping to heal or main tank dieing when Main tank healers are in watery grave Razz otherwise it'll be solarian when someone forgets to run Razz
Are you willing to respec or do you feel your current spec brings something special:
im willing to respec resto if needed but id much rather be feral, i love tanking and i can't really handle the stress of healing.

Is there anything you would like to add to your application?: im working on my gear atm but imo my atm gear should pass the Karazhan reqs Razz

Edit
-----------------------------------
[wall of smileys] melee crit you for [12455k]
Death: [you}
Back to top Go down
belfz
Admin
belfz

PostSubject: Re: soppa , feral druid   soppa , feral druid Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 4:30 am

very nice application m8. u may need to spec resto to begin with, would that be a problem?
Back to top Go down
https://panacea.forumotion.net
Puckochocklad

PostSubject: Re: soppa , feral druid   soppa , feral druid Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:03 am

belfz wrote:
very nice application m8. u may need to spec resto to begin with, would that be a problem?

well no but i dont want to

i really hate healing...

but if you need me as a healer ill respecc...

id like to ask why you dont need me as feral Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soppa , feral druid   soppa , feral druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

soppa , feral druid
Page 1 of 1