Panacea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Panacea

Panacea Guild, The Maelstrom

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silentknight. Rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silentknight

Silentknight. Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Silentknight. Rogue   Silentknight. Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 2:35 pm

General Information: easy going good looking guy seeks female. nah joking im 14 years old which some might say is young but i am mature and im not the stereotypical teenager that you probably would think i am.
Name: Daniel
Nationality: British, english

Character Name: Silentknight
Class: Rogue
Spec:26/0/35 willing to respec but wanting to stay with daggers ( I am only 26/0/35 because i was in havoc pvp guild and havnt got down to respeccing
Guild History: Legend, havoc, mystical odour

Armoury link: Armoury isnt working at the present moment so ill show you it when it works,
tebut in the meantime you can ask ultimtatehord about myself and my gear. I will admit to you now that my gear isnt of a high grade because i hit 70 then quit the game for a while and now that im back i seem to be behind everyone else but im currently rebuilding my gear and its going quite well so far.

Professions:
What are your current professions, their level and do you have any patterns/designs/plans/recipes worth mentioning?
nothin realy to offer on my main but on my alt i have 360 tailoring and 304 skinning.

Questions
Do you currently know anyone in Panacea who can support your application?
yes belfz ive played with before and ultimatehord who i play with quite often.

Why are you applying to Panacea and what do you feel you can add?
I am applying to panacea because the people in it seem friendly, they are a guild that are just starting karazhan as i like seeing guilds grow Very Happy

What is your goal in World of Warcraft?
ermm just to have fun, to do all the end game instances and to be in a good friendly guild.

What PvE experience do you have?
a hell of a load from lvl 60 (MC BWL ONYXIA ZG AQ40, aq40 only briefly)

What is the hardest boss you have faced, and why? twin emporers because they 1. they heal eachother wen there health difference gets to great so u have to even the dps the whole way down. 2. they cant get too close otherwise again they heal eachother and 3. they hit crap loads.

Are you willing to respec or do you feel your current spec brings something special: well i would respec but i love having 2 daggers but i guess i could even change that if i realy had to

Is there anything you would like to add to your application?: Well i know you dont have much space for rogues in your guild but, im very active, and im willing to be the sub on most raids, basically ill just be there if you ever need me in kara. thanks for reading afro
Back to top Go down
Silentknight

PostSubject: Re: Silentknight. Rogue   Silentknight. Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 2:38 pm

Sorry id like to add that ive done some kara on my mates account wen hes not avaliable but none as yet on this character. thanks
Back to top Go down
belfz
Admin
belfz

PostSubject: :)   Silentknight. Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 4:07 pm

good app Smile but there is 1 thing. you have all this pve exp pre TBC but have u done anything else beside's kara?

Last edited by on Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://panacea.forumotion.net
dots

dots

PostSubject: reply   Silentknight. Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 7:55 pm

hey everything looks gd
but can we havr ur armory link
we are full on rogues
so only lettin in decent geared

<------- new avatar
Back to top Go down
Silentknight

PostSubject: Re: Silentknight. Rogue   Silentknight. Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 12:10 pm

As i said not the best gear but if i did get in id be gearing up anyway without going to karazhan, and i could be like a sub rogue until my gear gets Up to your "standards" but here it is anyway guys

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&n=Silentknight

thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silentknight. Rogue   Silentknight. Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silentknight. Rogue
Page 1 of 1