Panacea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Panacea

Panacea Guild, The Maelstrom

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rosberg the Rogue *accepted*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosberg

Rosberg

Rosberg the Rogue *accepted* Empty
PostSubject: Rosberg the Rogue *accepted*   Rosberg the Rogue *accepted* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:47 pm

General Information:
Name: Matt Bradley
Nationality: English

Character Name: Rosberg
Class: Orc Rogue
Spec: Subelty (18/0/43)
Guild History: <P U R E>, former kara, grull, and The eye guild before it disbanded.

Armoury link: OMFG its actually working. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&n=Rosberg

Attack Power: 1791
Hit rating: 153 (this is vital and I am looking to improve this further)
Crit: 26.44%

Professions:
What are your current professions, their level and do you have any patterns/designs/plans/recipes worth mentioning?
I am skinning 375.
LW is 337 (i'm in the process of leveling that)

Questions
Do you currently know anyone in Panacea who can support your application?
No.

Why are you applying to Panacea and what do you feel you can add?
I am applying because I saw the advert in trade channel. My old guild PURE, having recently disbanded, i am without a good guild and want to join a nice raiding guild.

To your guild I can add a player with experience, whos allways in for raids, dosnt slack in raids, never slacks with gems or enchants (i'm exalted with scryers too), and allways brings consumables and a good attitude Smile

What is your goal in World of Warcraft?

To kill Illidan and get his swords tbh. This kill the Lich King in the expansion. Cool

What PvE experience do you have? I used to play a priest on alliance where I did Naxx with pre TBC, rerolled horde with this char and I have done Kara, ZA, Grull and a bit of The Eye (void reaver).

What is the hardest boss you have faced, and why?

Probably C'thun, It was the longest fight ever and all his abilities where tough to handle.

Are you willing to respec or do you feel your current spec brings something special. I would respec if u really forced me to but this spec does bring heavy dps to the table imo, it also brings hemmorage witch can boost all of your mellee dpser's damage too.

Is there anything you would like to add to your application?: Please accept me is all. Big Love.

/Rosberg
Back to top Go down
belfz
Admin
belfz

PostSubject: Re: Rosberg the Rogue *accepted*   Rosberg the Rogue *accepted* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:50 pm

nice app and ur gear is good enough imo /vote yes
Back to top Go down
https://panacea.forumotion.net
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Rosberg the Rogue *accepted*   Rosberg the Rogue *accepted* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:51 pm

/vote yes
Back to top Go down
Liance

PostSubject: Re: Rosberg the Rogue *accepted*   Rosberg the Rogue *accepted* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:59 pm

try to replace your pvp gear;) /vote yes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rosberg

Rosberg

PostSubject: Re: Rosberg the Rogue *accepted*   Rosberg the Rogue *accepted* Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:05 am

Workin on it Wink

Cheers lads Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosberg the Rogue *accepted*   Rosberg the Rogue *accepted* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosberg the Rogue *accepted*
Page 1 of 1