Panacea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Panacea

Panacea Guild, The Maelstrom

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sevlow 70 fire mage

Go down 
+2
Rosberg
Sevlow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sevlow

Sevlow 70 fire mage Empty
PostSubject: Sevlow 70 fire mage   Sevlow 70 fire mage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 12:35 pm

General Information:
Name: Steve Bennett
Nationality: England

Character Name:Sevlow
Class:Mage
Spec: 10/48/3
Guild History: P U R E very briefly they disbanded and Emulate. Emulate i'm currently with but show really poor organisational skills.

Armoury link (as you may not have you raid gear on generally you can also list your gear here, we have item stats installed if you wish to use item links)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&n=Sevlow

Professions:
What are your current professions, their level and do you have any patterns/designs/plans/recipes worth mentioning? 200 something tailoring, currently leveling and will make spellfire.

Questions
Do you currently know anyone in Panacea who can support your application? Rosberg your new rogue i know from outside of the game.

Why are you applying to Panacea and what do you feel you can add? I'm applying because i hear only good things about you from my good friend the berg miiister. I'm looking to join a raiding guild that will raid regularly and will always look to progress further in the game.

What is your goal in World of Warcraft? To see as much content as possible before the expansion

What PvE experience do you have? I'm used to playing on alliance side unfortunately Sad . Raided with my paladin up until Gruul sorta stage, and then the guild i was in kindly let me change mains to my hunter and i played him up until the eye, one boss downed magtheridon. I then quit the game for about 6 months and on my return in early December decided to roll horde as the highest horde char i had was like 24 Razz . I'm now much in love with the game again.

What is the hardest boss you have faced, and why?
ooo nice question. Probably back in pre bc days when our guild tried to do pathwerk. At the time we were completely undergeared, only a few of us with full tier 2 and our tank had a nasty habit of getting one shotted in the first 10 seconds. Good times.

Are you willing to respec or do you feel your current spec brings something special
I will respec if needed, in my opinion my current spec is the best for raiding.

Is there anything you would like to add to your application?: I'm prepared to farm for consumables in gear, in the short time i've dinged this char 70 i already have spellstrike legs, leveling tailoring, have a few pieces of karazhan gear. I'm currently working on my spell hit and obviously spell damage as well. I can raid when ever really, i play wow most days if not every day. I know all content up until ssc and have a good understanding of overall raiding after being a constant raider close to 2 years. Hope you didnt find the application to boring. Good day to you all and thanks for reading.

p.s. I currently have no offhand as i got a GM to change my staff to the one hander. That was yesterday so i haven't had much of a chance to get an offhand, i'm only 6 badges away from getting the heroic one anyway which i will most definitely either get tomorrow or saturday. Just had to clarify this in risk of thinking im a bit of a noob.
Back to top Go down
Rosberg

Rosberg

PostSubject: Re: Sevlow 70 fire mage   Sevlow 70 fire mage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 12:40 pm

I know Sevlow in RL. What a great guy he is, and allways makes a great raider.

Well theres my reccomendation Cool

/vote yes
Back to top Go down
Liance

PostSubject: Re: Sevlow 70 fire mage   Sevlow 70 fire mage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 12:48 pm

hmm..
Back to top Go down
Deadhero

PostSubject: Re: Sevlow 70 fire mage   Sevlow 70 fire mage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:46 pm

i like it good app whats the verdict mage CL or Belfzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
belfz
Admin
belfz

PostSubject: Re: Sevlow 70 fire mage   Sevlow 70 fire mage Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 12:32 am

hmm lemme ask some of the other officers there opinion Smile
Back to top Go down
https://panacea.forumotion.net
Liance

PostSubject: Re: Sevlow 70 fire mage   Sevlow 70 fire mage Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 2:04 am

i would like to see more hit rating and spell dmg =)
Back to top Go down
Rosberg

Rosberg

PostSubject: Re: Sevlow 70 fire mage   Sevlow 70 fire mage Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 3:24 am

yeah, he's working on he spellfire set right now, and like he pointed out, has no offhand atm, which will be resolved soon Razz
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sevlow 70 fire mage   Sevlow 70 fire mage Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 5:53 am

Well get better gear imo... Got alot of mages, but dont really know if all will be active. So if you dont spam vt on progress raids or on bosses, and ur helpfull ill /vote yes...
Back to top Go down
belfz
Admin
belfz

PostSubject: Re: Sevlow 70 fire mage   Sevlow 70 fire mage Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 7:29 am

ok i vote yes azwell....what do u think liance?
Back to top Go down
https://panacea.forumotion.net
Liance

PostSubject: Re: Sevlow 70 fire mage   Sevlow 70 fire mage Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:39 pm

go for it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sevlow 70 fire mage   Sevlow 70 fire mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sevlow 70 fire mage
Page 1 of 1