Panacea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Panacea

Panacea Guild, The Maelstrom

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Securitäs 70 warrior;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Securitas

Securitäs 70 warrior;) Empty
PostSubject: Securitäs 70 warrior;)   Securitäs 70 warrior;) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 2:38 pm

Name: Jonas
Nationality: Norwegian

Character Name: Securitäs
Class: Tauren warrior
Spec: 33/28/0
Guild History:

Armoury link (as you may not have you raid gear on generally you can also list your gear here, we have item stats installed if you wish to use item links)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&n=Securit%C3%A4s
(The guild name on there is wrong)(Getting Glad shoulders later tonight.)

Professions: Skinning/Herb 375/376
What are your current professions, their level and do you have any patterns/designs/plans/recipes worth mentioning?

Questions
Do you currently know anyone in Panacea who can support your application? Nope, I don't think so.

Why are you applying to Panacea and what do you feel you can add? I apply to you Because i want a good raiding guild and friendly People. I think i can add some humor and entusiasm. I do not whine on whipes and so on. I really love to see a guild progress.

What is your goal in World of Warcraft? Have fun meet people, get to BT;) and ofc that means progress...

What PvE experience do you have? Almost whole kara, not NS NB shade and prince. Watched my friend clear kara also.
Whole Gruul's Lair.

What is the hardest boss you have faced, and why? Must be gruul he's hard but once u get him down once it's easy

Are you willing to respec or do you feel your current spec brings something special. Yes, I am willing to respecc. MS DPS;D not many of those in raids;P

Is there anything you would like to add to your application?: No I got a good sense of humor;)
Back to top Go down
Securitas

PostSubject: Re: Securitäs 70 warrior;)   Securitäs 70 warrior;) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:29 pm

Just got T4 gloves;D
Back to top Go down
belfz
Admin
belfz

PostSubject: :)   Securitäs 70 warrior;) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 12:25 am

armary seems to be down hmmph ill meet u in game and check ur gear out...and ill get deadknitght (our tank) to whisper you Smile
Back to top Go down
https://panacea.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Securitäs 70 warrior;)   Securitäs 70 warrior;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Securitäs 70 warrior;)
Page 1 of 1