Panacea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Panacea

Panacea Guild, The Maelstrom

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whiteskale - 70 shaman - Enhancement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Whiteskale

Whiteskale

Whiteskale - 70 shaman - Enhancement Empty
PostSubject: Whiteskale - 70 shaman - Enhancement   Whiteskale - 70 shaman - Enhancement Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:38 pm

General Information:
Name: Mark
Nationality: Denmark

Character Name: Whiteskale
Class:Shaman
Spec:Dual wield, Enhancement
Guild History: Hmm, long. Delinquents - Legend (pre tbc) not a single serious in tbc, played on my other character (Harmløs) which belfz knows.

Armoury link (as you may not have you raid gear on generally you can also list your gear here, we have item stats installed if you wish to use item links)

Will come, Wow-europe doesn't work atm.

Professions:
What are your current professions, their level and do you have any patterns/designs/plans/recipes worth mentioning?
Not a single thing thats worth mentioning. Never cared about doing my professions on this fellar. But mining herbalism.

Questions
Do you currently know anyone in Panacea who can support your application?
Hmm, i talked a bit with belfz, but not much.

Why are you applying to Panacea and what do you feel you can add?
Because first time i played with your GM i saw he was a great player, and if the GM is a great player, normally the guild is going to be great. And he told me that your guys were having some great progress already after a few weeks. I can add a overdpsing shaman, that wont whine because of repair bills
lol!

What is your goal in World of Warcraft?
To have fun, and progress.
What PvE experience do you have?
Hmm, SSC, Kara,Gruul, and ZA. TK to void reaver.
What is the hardest boss you have faced, and why?
The lurker below, because people didn't understand to run around him while he spouted, and they didnt know to kill the adds he spawns.
Are you willing to respec or do you feel your current spec brings something special
Well i am willing to respecc. but id prefer my current spec. Tho its a grinding spec. I'm going to respecc to a more dps specc when i grinded my flying mount.

Is there anything you would like to add to your application?:
Not really, just that i hope i can join you guys and have some fun. afro
Back to top Go down
belfz
Admin
belfz

PostSubject: Re: Whiteskale - 70 shaman - Enhancement   Whiteskale - 70 shaman - Enhancement Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:02 pm

well u have alot of exp in TBC instances, and i know ur tank is well geard. but ur main is in luci and what if our raid days clash? who would u raid with?

gimme a whisper in game and we shall chat Smile

Other officers plx give ur verdicts Smile

peace out
Back to top Go down
https://panacea.forumotion.net
Whiteskale

Whiteskale

PostSubject: Main in lucy   Whiteskale - 70 shaman - Enhancement Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 2:13 am

Hehe, my main are not in lucy mate Wink
It's in Altifera. Just an alt guild, because im not raiding that much on him anymore. Got tired of tanking kara. Want to do some dps. Or if you need i can swap to healing gear and throw some heals too.
Back to top Go down
belfz
Admin
belfz

PostSubject: :)   Whiteskale - 70 shaman - Enhancement Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:46 am

ok mate thanx for the app. i dont mind having you in the guild if u are active enough. i just need 2 get the decisions from the other officers.
PM me next time i am on
Back to top Go down
https://panacea.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whiteskale - 70 shaman - Enhancement   Whiteskale - 70 shaman - Enhancement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whiteskale - 70 shaman - Enhancement
Page 1 of 1