Panacea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Panacea

Panacea Guild, The Maelstrom

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hungi - Enhancement Shaman

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hungii

Hungi - Enhancement Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Hungi - Enhancement Shaman   Hungi - Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:46 pm

General Information:
Name: Vili
Nationality: Finnish

Character Name: Hungi
Class: Shaman
Spec: Enhancement
Guild History: I have been in Delusions at lvl 60, but on 70 lvl has been on Havuja Perkele

Armoury link (as you may not have you raid gear on generally you can also list your gear here, we have item stats installed if you wish to use item links)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&n=Hungi

Professions: Alchemy / Herbalism both 375
Dont have any special recipes.

Questions
Do you currently know anyone in Panacea who can support your application? Not really

Why are you applying to Panacea and what do you feel you can add? So i would like to join to Panacea because i want to start raiding again and with nice people i think.

What is your goal in World of Warcraft? Good PvE gear and have fun with guild members.

What PvE experience do you have? All 60 lvl instances except Naxx / AQ40, and on 70 lvl i have done full kara, full gruul's lair, maggy, TK 1/4 and SSC 1/6

What is the hardest boss you have faced, and why? Maggy, because everyone needs to be very accurate.

Are you willing to respec or do you feel your current spec brings something special. I would really love to raid as Enhancement, but if its must i can respec.

Is there anything you would like to add to your application?: Nope.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Hungi - Enhancement Shaman   Hungi - Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 1:12 pm

Haha getting sick of all the PVP gear Shocked But anyway ill /vote yes... As long as we dont get VT spammed
Back to top Go down
Rosberg

Rosberg

PostSubject: Re: Hungi - Enhancement Shaman   Hungi - Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:13 pm

Gear might be just good enough for Grull. We can probably squeeze in another dps shaman. I'll be nice and vote....

/yes Cool
Back to top Go down
Liance

PostSubject: Re: Hungi - Enhancement Shaman   Hungi - Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 11:05 pm

Idd shade. way too much pvp gear all the time >< But dps shamans are always nice so /yes
Back to top Go down
Whiteskale

Whiteskale

PostSubject: Re: Hungi - Enhancement Shaman   Hungi - Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:43 am

Hmm, i can't see your enhancement gear atm Smile
Armory shows resto gear.
But as i can see your resto gear is nice and as your resto atm i would vote yes.
Tbh does our guild not need a enhancement shaman, but if your going to stay resto its a yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hungi - Enhancement Shaman   Hungi - Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hungi - Enhancement Shaman
Page 1 of 1