Panacea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Panacea

Panacea Guild, The Maelstrom

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rogue (Zorsaw)Apply

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zorsaw

Rogue (Zorsaw)Apply Empty
PostSubject: Rogue (Zorsaw)Apply   Rogue (Zorsaw)Apply Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 9:37 am

General Information:
Name:Johan berglund
Nationality:Sweden

Character Name:Zorsaw
Class:Rogue
Spec:Assasination
Guild History:I have been in . Adamanite and Alive .. I leaved Alive becuse the shuted down. and admanite i leaved becuse the were never raiding and the were false and lied to much

Armoury link (as you may not have you raid gear on generally you can also list your gear here, we have item stats installed if you wish to use item links) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&n=Zorsaw

Professions:
What are your current professions, their level and do you have any patterns/designs/plans/recipes worth mentioning?I have got enchanting and skinning . My enchanting is just 101 and skinning 200 but the will be at 300+ This week,

Questions
Do you currently know anyone in Panacea who can support your application? No

Why are you applying to Panacea and what do you feel you can add? I whant to join Panacea becuse the guild Look good and it look like seriose raiding

What is your goal in World of Warcraft? Hm . That was a hard question.. My goal is to get Full good epic and be in a good guild like Panacea Smile

What PvE experience do you have? I have done Karazhan and first boss in Za. And i have also seen when my brother done Gruul and ssc

What is the hardest boss you have faced, and why? Hm Price in karazhan. Becuse he do alot damage. and he summon infernals and he got a attack that make every one who is near him will get low hp then he make a big explosion

Are you willing to respec or do you feel your current spec brings something special
Ofc i am willing to respec for the guild . but my specc is alredy good for raids . But if the guild leader and Officers think i am going to have a other specc then i will respec

Is there anything you would like to add to your application?: Na ,

Thanks for me and i hope i will see u guys in guild Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Rogue (Zorsaw)Apply   Rogue (Zorsaw)Apply Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:47 am

This guy seems active, been online alot i've been checking.

His gears not bad at all for what we're doing atm. My only complaint would be time of raids, for his age maybe he'd have to leave early?

Other than that i think he fits the cirteria..

I say accept

Soul - Officer (70 priest)
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Rogue (Zorsaw)Apply   Rogue (Zorsaw)Apply Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:24 am

As long as he can raid from 18.00-23/24.00 i /vote yes :=)
Back to top Go down
Zorsaw

PostSubject: Times i can play   Rogue (Zorsaw)Apply Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 4:09 am

Normal days 17.00 to 23.00 and little longer if its raid
Weekends How long i whant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue (Zorsaw)Apply   Rogue (Zorsaw)Apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue (Zorsaw)Apply
Page 1 of 1