Panacea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Panacea

Panacea Guild, The Maelstrom

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Takenshadow Rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Takenshadow

Takenshadow Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Takenshadow Rogue   Takenshadow Rogue Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 1:49 pm

Hey My name is Kevin and im 17 year old and Im from Denmark, My nick ingame is Takenshadow.
I have alot of Exp with kara, after I have a lvl 70 Spriest and lvl 70 Rogue, both of them alli and that is why I rerolled .
here is the link to look the gear : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&n=Takenshadow

Char info:
Name: Takenshadow
Class: Rogue
Spec: Sub atm
Ap: 1531 Attackpower
Hit: 106 hit rating
Crit: 26.95% chance to crit
(taken with hit gear)

Attunement: Kara and MC aswell.

I do not have any problems with wipes in a Instence it only helps some times with the progress and so to make ppl see what there will be doing so they know it.

I can raid all days mostly with out Wednesday, there I have traning.

with hit gear that you'll see when you'll take a look is my pvp gear. But I don't really have pve gear so only few items there helps my hit.

Attuend to kara and have been in there with Pick up group, and it went really good we had 1 wipe at maiden but no more and we stoped at Curator, cause we had ppl there should go.
The wipe was cause we had a healing prob on the main tank, and off tank wasn't fast enough to pick it up.

If there is any thing you wanna know or wanna Talk about contact me ingame or on My Email:
Kevkaer@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Takenshadow Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takenshadow Rogue   Takenshadow Rogue Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 1:55 pm

Should've used apply form tbh Smile But still, raid exp many need, and gear is good enough for kara--little further...So /vote yes
Back to top Go down
Deadknight

Takenshadow Rogue Empty
PostSubject: AHWHAW   Takenshadow Rogue Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:07 pm

Vote yes if respec, gear is passable for kara, my min would be 1500 ap and 25% crit and 100 hit which he meets. SO yeahhhh, need respec ofc, you cannot PvE as pvp spec as rogue sadly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Takenshadow Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takenshadow Rogue   Takenshadow Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takenshadow Rogue
Page 1 of 1